The Wyoming Department of Health currently recommends the following COVID-19 precautions:
- Get vaccinated for COVID-19.
- If eligible, get a booster dose of vaccine.
- Consider wearing a well-fitting face mask that covers your nose and mouth in indoor public settings.
- If you are sick, get tested for COVID-19 and stay home unless you need medical attention.
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and are at high risk for severe illness, contact your healthcare provider about whether you would benefit from available medications.
JCSD1 continues to Highly Recommend the following:
- Stay home if you are experiencing any cold or covid-like symptoms
- Return to school or work only if your symptoms are improving and you’re fever-free without the use of medication for 24 hours.
- Contact your local healthcare provider if you are concerned about symptoms you’re experiencing.
- Wash/sanitize your hands frequently.