As of Sept. 26, 2022, JCSD1 students and staff who become COVID-19 positive must follow this protocol:
- Day zero is when symptoms start, day one is the first full day symptoms are present.
- Isolate for five full days.
- If you are fever-free and symptom-free, without the use of medication, you may return to school at day six with a mask on for five days.
Continue to prioritize your health and practice proper hygiene:
- Sleep a minimum of 8 hours per night
- Eat healthy, fresh foods including fruits, vegetables, protein and unprocessed carbohydrates.
- Stay hydrated
- Find ways to manage stress that work for you
- Wash your hands thoroughly at home and in public places